Meeting in the Meadow: There's No Place Like Home!
- 1. A home of love...where His arms are extended to help, to support, to encourage, and to embrace.
- 2. A home of acceptance…where you are valued, celebrated, enjoyed, and appreciated; where He is genuinely happy to be in your company.
- 3. A home of protection…where you can be sheltered from the coming storm and find safety from the heat of day, the cold of night, and the battering winds that beat against your life.
- 4. A home of fellowship…where your hearts can open up to one another, where feelings can be expressed, where thoughts can be exchanged; where deep touches deep, and soul touches soul in harmony, in unity, and in sweet communion.
- 5. A home of light…where a glow fills the hallways and floods the rooms with welcomed illumination; where it is possible to clearly find your way and fully discover the treasures within.
- 6. A home of warmth…where the fire of His presence burns brightly; its beauty drawing you close—bringing laughter, shared joys, common interests and celebrated victories, while the golden flames of mercy and grace warm the deepest chills within.