Feel free to share in the comments section here on the blog, or on Facebook at the page for Marina's Kitchen Table.
My prayer is that each one of us will, with certainty, see the purpose in why God has us here today.
Grace and peace,
Today Is Your Best Day... Because of Faith (Part 2)
What is faith? It is the confident assurance that what we hope for is going to happen. It is the evidence of things we cannot yet see. So, you see, it is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that there is a God and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him. Hebrews 11:1, 6 TLB
Your faith in God today is your lifeline to His heartbeat. Faith is the hand that reaches up and takes hold of God's promises and gathers in the spiritual treasures that are found in Christ. Faith sees the sunshine of God's face, even when there are dark clouds all around.
It is quite an experience the first time someone flies in a plane. The sky may be covered with dark clouds, but soon after takeoff, the plane breaks through the clouds. The passenger quickly discovers that the sky is still blue and the sun is still shining, even through things look quite differently below.
What things are possible for you today through faith? All things are possible, because your faith is in the God who knows no impossibilities.
- When the things that you are experiencing don't make sense, faith says, "God knows what He is doing."
- When your resources don't match your need, faith says, "God is my provider."
- When you are fearful to take the next step, faith says, "God will not fail me."
- When you're not sure what to do next, faith says, "God will guide me."
- When you are in a situation that seems impossible, faith says, "Nothing is impossible with God."